gnocchi baked with mushrooms
whereas we have an exam tomorrow, and today are my friends to repeat, I think we need something substantial to keep in force, and this morning in a few minutes I created this ...
INGREDIENTS:
- 1 kg of gnocchi (the recipe is in category ''Homemade pasta'')
- bechamel (1 liter of milk, 60 grams of butter, a teaspoon of salt, 100g of flour, a pinch of nutmeg)
- 300gr Galbanino
- 2 slices
- 150gr
brick - 400 grams of mushrooms
- Parmesan at will :-)
PROCEEDINGS
is very trivial ... I have to fly the white sauce, the dumplings cooked in boiling water, Sauteed mushrooms in a pan with a little olive 'oil and combined it all with all the other ingredients ... a thin layer of white sauce, the compound, another white sauce over and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese ... in oven for half an hour ... 220gradi seem buoniiiii!
0 comments:
Post a Comment