Salami free chocolate eggs
An irresistible goodies that I have discovered in recent days, and I wanted to try to cool without eggs, I guarantee perfect recipe for chocolate salami get 5 ...
Serves 5 to chocolate salami
-300 grams of dry biscuits (I use the mini plasmon who are very good but good van Saiwa gold biscuits or dried)
-2 cups of coffee hazelnut flavored cocoa
-190 grams of castor sugar
-100 grams of chopped almonds or hazelnuts
-4 macaroons (possibly soft)
-100 gr soft butter
-1 glass of Amaretto liqueur (optional)
-60 grams of cocoa powder
procedure
- Soften butter at room temperature
- Place the biscuits in a clean tea towel and crush with a meat mallet to reduce but not completely crumble to dust
- even Crumble amaretti cookies together
-not too finely chop the almonds
- in a bowl put the butter with the cocoa
- add the crushed biscuits with almonds and amaretti fine sugar
- mix well and pour the coffee liqueur
- to give shape to wrap it in aluminum foil sausage for food and roll the dough as you would keep it outside rolling pin.
- once the hardened sprinkle with mixture of powdered sugar, or that represent the first of all with crushed almonds and then rewind the mixture in aluminum foil.
Guaranteed results ... better be careful not to abuse it (because it also keeps quite well ...)
0 comments:
Post a Comment