I wanted to clarify that any recipe that place has been tried and executed, and obviously successful ... although not always (not for long) I can not always take pictures and then I understand which is a bit 'less tempted to follow or perform, but with a little' attention you can just read the very good ... The second I did last night and managed well, furthermore it is also very cheap than the amount obtained ...
SERVES 4
pork loin 600 g ham 100 g
grated Parmesan cheese 50 gr
radicchio, a little garlic
rosemary salt pepper
string roasting
PROCEDURE
- prepare yourselves open to the portfolio of the Loin pork from your butcher (if you can you the better, I do not) do not fly, so the meat is softer
home once-lying (it must have some form of a rectangle) pepper and salt moderately
- disponetevi the slices of ham-
sprinkle with grated Parmesan
-cut into strips chicory, wash and dry it well
-Adagio for well over a dusting of Parmesan cheese and do not be afraid to abound
- Take the loin from the longer side and wrap loosely.
- to tie well with kitchen string
-prepare on the oven to 170 ° with a grain of garlic and sprigs of rosemary
-lay the roast and cook it about an hour and a half of running time of time, halfway through the cooking spray with a glass of dry white wine.
if necessary cover with foil last 20 minutes because it darkens too much.
Excellent both with potatoes and polenta, salad and of course since it is summer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment