Friday, March 4, 2011

Homemade Styptic Pencil

blueberry pie with sausage, spinach and chevre



Hello virtual inhabitants of the blogosphere! I'm finally back home after a long period full of university exams, joys and disappointments ... but I do not want to stay here to bore you with the injustices that I have now but to speak of two ingredients really fantastic souvenir of my trip to Paris in November (the cake I made in December and still have to post ... what a shame!)
This pie was completely improvised, but been a resounding success ...!
Salame with blueberries, chevre (typical French cheese), spinach, mozzarella, smoked cheese, 2 egg yolks with 3 tablespoons of milk and a little Parmesan cheese to cover the end ... that is an easy and tasty .. . I have all the ingredients listed in a pastry shell brisee putting mozzarella as the last ingredient before holding the egg (seasoned with a pinch of salt and pepper)!
in oven at 180 degrees for about 25-30 minutes ... do not disappoint you!
ps: even a simple sausage is fine, I do not think it is so easy to find it!
nice weekend:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment