Saturday, December 11, 2010

Brushing My Tongue And Blood Came Out

The Return of Cinderella from ... Paris! dreaming more than ever ...

Hello dear s friends / ci....sono finally returned to the scene of my beloved blog after quite a while ....! I've been very busy lately and to make matters worse the machine was in service for more than a month! to this, the important thing is to be here to tell you my wonderful, funny, romantic weekend in Paris!
was the first time I went there, but most was nice to go there with my baby (now I have the apple-shaped heart, even if you do not see you can imagine the !!)... we left Saturday for lunch from drills (so we drove from Catania Drills will give you 3 ½ hours!) and arrived in Paris in the evening ... a quick way to the hotel (really nice, Montmartre) and then dinner in Sino-Vietnamese restaurant with my boyfriend's cousin and her boyfriend ... We had a great time, the company was wonderful and the food delicious! yes, I say, but because you have not eaten in France? guys ... I tried the following days, but apart from the bread, desserts and cheese ... is not that French cuisine is well ... chissàchè!
The next day, Sunday and Monday and then we saw all the main monuments and walked on foot all day (with a temperature of -5 ° C! I left at 22 ° C. Trapani ..!).. . Of course you know them very well not want to bore you to read, rather than post some pictures! Last night we had dinner at the home of kids who have prepared a mouth-watering dinner ... their house was with the parks, the dormer windows and the view was illuminated the Eiffel Effeil! tornarciiiii ... I want!


Wonderful views from the ferris wheel

Croissants, pain au chocolate ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment