Afternoon Catania super dull (which is quite strange I must say!), I'm home ; the warmth with the PC in your hands and with a great desire to write! I have not posted any more recipe but I assure you that little bit of good, even if simple, I have prepared ... oh yes, because of an exam and a few other university I had to give me cuddles! I still is not much to write on the blog and if this time does not excuse me but I did not post recipes own material! probably not all stop to read a post without photos tasty and succulent entitled but for now it's okay ...
The truth is that I'm super happy today! You know those days where you feel that nobody can make you sick? those days that you have a super power within yourself? oh boy is now one of those days ... I did a test this morning and I just know it went well! I will not delude myself based on my belief ... but went right on, I'm pretty sure! now, despite the bad weather that would stop me in the house, I can not resist! I go out, I'll take the bus and I get to Pedara greetings from my love ... and then you go home to Comiso (my do not see me for almost 3 weeks post !).... finished! Well you expected, I had specified that it was simple and pure desire to post ...!
0 comments:
Post a Comment