Monday, January 3, 2011

τραβεστιτube

rice pudding (arroz con leche)

IMG_2550 Dear friends, I left just a few days off to recover your senses numbed by the many dinners. I guess many of you will need a long period of detoxification to recover from eating these days. Do not worry, I'd be among those ... just barely able to accept the sobering ... Anyway, just to start the 'year the first recipe in 2011 politically correct, I propose this delicious dessert made by my girlfriend a few days ago, and I have carefully stolen because it was all 'needs (but do not tell him). We go now to list the training camp:

serves 4 people, considering it as a nutritious dessert
-
a cup of Basmati rice - 2 cups of fresh milk
- half cup raisins
-
Condensed Milk - Cinnamon powder and sticks
- Water

Wash the rice (so that it remains beautiful white whiter you can not, as they recited the old advertising than once) and put it in a pot with two cups of 'water and a cinnamon stick. Cook over low heat until 'the rice will be soft, but not let it dry (if' should absorb all cooking water, add your own cup elsewhere). When the rice is just right, add the milk and condensed milk. The function of 's is to sweeten our desserts, so dosatelo according to your preferences in terms of sweetness. Continue to cook over low heat for 5 minutes, until the time the milk boils. At this point remove from heat and add the raisins. You can eat it warm or let cool. Anyway, put it in a bowl and sprinkle with cinnamon before serving. Sluuurp! Eat and enjoy it all as always!

IMG_2549

0 comments:

Post a Comment