Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christening Card Verses

Happy 2011 to all foodblogosfera!

I know that I was absent from the blog for almost a month ... but you want to hound the undertakings and commitments mean one in particular: STUDY! university exams are around the corner and I being a small, tender and helpless freshman, are a bit worried! I may not it? ...
Anyway I hope you all had wonderful holidays of 2011 and that this new many new ports, joy and less pain!
course for the cook I limiata to lend a hand to my mother to prepare for the New Year's Eve (on Christmas because we are relatives), this month I just beat the listless in the kitchen after ... 3 months of cooking in Catania in my house I'm really sick of puzzling (I just do it for the study ...!) on what to prepare .... I gave a couple of good ideas that mom has prepared under my supervision a world of delicacies ... downside: now we must dispose all that was deposited here and there on my body!
Happy New Year and the next post which I hope is not too far and that includes a nice recipe;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment