Sunday, January 9, 2011

What Happens If My Water Heater Bursts

EARS OF' THE ELEPHANT AND PORK MILANESE

IMG_0896

Beloved fungofili hardcore, this recipe makes me recollect that phase of my life when I was literally crazy for fungi. Do not get me wrong, I still am, but then I had caught a frantic desire to know more about me and I was equipped with everything you need to be a professional of the fungus. Living in downtown Milan is not that they have little chance of going to mushroom in the city ... And yet, despite this, the first day after I bought my manual fungaiolo, I went to 'explore the Giardini di Porta Venezia O_o! Do not think of mushrooms I have found all right, although of doubtful edibility ... But I digress ... let's see how to make this rather simple greed! To entering the training field!

serves 4 people, considering it as a nutrient for antipastone brave stomachs:
- 400 g Geloni fresh mushrooms (Pleurotus ostreatus)
- plenty
Breadcrumbs - 2-3 eggs
-
plenty of flour - Salt, black pepper
- Oil for frying

IMG_0890

Guys, here we must not do anything but bread the old way! Take your mushrooms and DO NOT wash them under running water, but only rub with a damp towel to not soak. Dry them well and be careful not to destroy them. At this point, prepared in 'order: a bowl with the flour, a bowl with the beaten eggs with salt and pepper and a bowl with the breadcrumbs (if you want aromatizzatelo with chopped parsley). Now, with so much patience and maybe with a little help in the kitchen (what is otherwise the entire manpower of the highest quality circulating in the kitchen of every one of us? I speak of wives / husbands / girlfriends / i / to enslave small children or brothers and so on and so forth ...), dip the mushrooms whole or in pieces (as you prefer) in the flour, then eggs and, after being shaken well, in the bread crumbs that you have to stick very carefully with her hands. At this point you just have to taste them and fry in hot oil very hot, season with salt if necessary. Eat and enjoy it all my heroes!

IMG_0893

0 comments:

Post a Comment