My carciofili, at home we have recently had a kind of invasion of that vegetable. You know "Mars Attacks!"? Here, we are more or less there. Small spiny artichokes are watching us with curiosity, ready to jump in the pan or oven. And today, the fate that will touch on some of them will be a worthy end to Tuscany (to the other end it will be a different, but you will see the next episode). What better way to pass away for an artichoke? Eh eh, I am going to prepare them, while we refer to the whole training camp, as usual:
serves 4 people, considering it an appetizing starter, who opens his mouth to the stomach:
- 4
Artichokes - Farina
- 2 Eggs
- Sale
- Oil for frying
And on this beautiful picture artichoke, we introduce the recipe. First clean the artichokes to touch the 'indeed. All of you know him? I do not know, I had to go on a crash course from my mother: P I kindly explained the technique and, as a good father, I am going to share it with you, my beloved followers. First cut the stem leaving 3-5 cm attached to the artichoke. Then (I missed), then remove the outer leaves and dark green, up to leave gaping holes in the most tender and clear (approximately ten detached leaves and care to thorns !!!). In doing so, follow the advice of mothers, not to throw artichoke half with the thumb stops the base of young leaves while the loose, so will break at the point where they harden and wasting less artichoke. I know, I should take pictures of this, but I refer you to those Mother Mary, who as artichokes to know what's what! Also cut off the tips of remaining leaves with a horizontal cut. Without this you just need to cut with a knife stuck the stem and the base of each artichoke, revealing the soft part below. Even in this conservative're not buttatene half! And now, as, artichokes have a nasty tendency to oxidize rapidly losing their beautiful green color, put them to soak in acidulated water (half a lemon to a quart and a half 's water will do) for a few minutes while you are going to take your dog out for his evening stroll.
Returning from the walk drain and rinse the artichokes, dry thoroughly with paper towels. Then pass them in flour, then in beaten eggs with a pinch of salt and then fry in hot oil.
Et voila! Your bell 'Tuscan appetizer is ready! You could try with other traditional delicacies like slices of various kinds (soon on these screens?) and other gadgets designed in those holy places. Eat and enjoy it all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment