Dear followers, today I made a really sweet epic that I recommend to everyone, young and old, believers and atheists, men and women, in short, a dessert that breaks down the barriers and knows no borders. Nientepopodimenoche question of cheese cake! As often happens, there are endless forms and varieties and flavor combinations are almost limitless. In the States there is a chain known as 'Cheese Cake Factory' specializes exclusively in this delicacy traditionally Anglo-Saxon. The proposed in dozens of versions. I ask you now: you as you prefer? Lemon? Chocolate? Strawberry? Or what else? Looking for a bit 'of originality, I let myself be hypnotized by this recipe with pomegranate sauce that I literally divine. What do you think? We list the courses in the field?
serves 4 people, considering it as a dessert rather than solid, to be consumed in small doses, but definitely not to be missed:
- 100 g Digestive biscuits
- 50 g butter
- 1
Pomegranate - 100 g of cheese like Philadelphia
- 100 g Crème Fraiche
-
50 g caster sugar - 40 g Icing sugar
- a pinch Vanillin
First mixed (no, I am not asking you to dress up as a DJ) cookies. A part in a double boiler, melt the butter and gradually pour on biscuits while continuing to mix. You should get some kind of pasta that you can give the shape you want. If you want to make the cheese cake plates put in special molds, or, to give shape to the basket like I did, lined with the film, Fill muffin molds and the bottom and sides with the biscuit dough, press firmly to make it more cohesive.
therefore puts your molds in the freezer for half an hour, so that the baskets of biscuit to harden as required. And now, prepare the sauce, pomegranate, pomegranate grains from the grain by grain. I know it's a 'pallosissima operation, but it is worth it, believe me. Pass the beans to mixers and filtratene and collected the juice in a saucepan with the caster sugar. Do go on a low heat for several minutes until a syrup density that suits you and remove from heat. A 'nice idea is to keep aside a few grains of pomegranate whole to add to the sauce to give it sparkle. Now make the filling, stirring with a spoon the cheese philadelphia, crème fraiche, vanilla and powdered sugar. I know, I know ... ... now I'm softening even use ingredients French, putting aside the 'competition with the ancestral cuginastri. But I must tell you that I bought a pack of 'crème fraiche de Normandie' and I must admit that know their Gauls. That said, you should get a foam that has to 'do about this here:
And now, my brave, part of the final assembly: Take your basket of cheese cake, gently detaching it from the mold and the film without breaking them, fill them without restraint of the cream cheese and 'nappateli' (I've always wanted to use that word: D) with pomegranate sauce, garnished with some whole grain .... Sluuurppppp!
renew the original question: what is your favorite cheese cake? Similar to the sauces can be made with many different fruits: persimmon, Physalis, strawberries, blackberries, and so on and so forth! You can of course also groped more than coronary (to quote my friend Federica, this' expression you borrow it ... do not worry, you pay the right: D) \u200b\u200blike chocolate, caramel or something else ... But the cream cheese tile requires a sweeter sauce. And now, eat and enjoy it all, as always!
0 comments:
Post a Comment