Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pump It Up Bath House Nj

Ratatouille!


Hello everyone! Hell, after last weekend I find myself at my house (in Comiso!), total peace, relaxation and pampering delights of Mom (lasagna, pancakes and anything else ...).... today I propose that I had a ratatouille in Serbian for you for quite some time (I even forgot that I put vegetables !!).... light and tasty, an excellent side dish for meat dishes but also fish ...
I know I'm a little standoffish with the recipes but I will try to engage a little more, mind you the rhythms of my life are not the same!

Ingredients:
  • zucchini
  • carrots
  • eggplant
  • salt
  • pepper
  • white wine to evaporate
  • onion taste for the fried
  • extra virgin olive oil
Procedure:
Cut the vegetables into chunks and put them in a pan where you have done a little fried onion with a little oil. Pour the white wine, season with salt and pepper and then cucoere until the vegetables have softened. Serve in a bowl, it's very chic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment