My dear friends, it was an evening like many others and I wondered what I could cook for dinner. And why did the chicken pieces with honey, I tell you? Legitimate question! And here I am to explain what I just cooked. Suitable for grooving accustomed to the original flavors, this dish of chicken nuggets fried in scioglievoli fudge sauce will not disappoint you at all, indeed, solleticherĂ your palate like no other recipes, I assure you. It is, in fact, a plate pretty quick, inexpensive and highly effective, visual and taste. To begin with, we list the usual training in the field:
serves 4 people think of a delicious main dish to go with a hors d'oeuvre or a first not too full-bodied:
- 6 Chicken Thighs
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 Eggs
- half a teaspoon of yeast
- 2 teaspoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Oil for frying
First, my followers, the bursts chicken thighs, cut or the meat into pieces or many pieces of 3-4 cm. Prepare to part with a cornstarch batter, the yeast dissolved in a tablespoon or two of 'cold water and two egg whites beaten with a pinch of salt. Gosh how I was technical! : PE now, past the chicken pieces first in cornstarch and then into the batter. Fry in hot oil and drain. If all goes as it should go now before you have an 'invasion of bearings slightly swollen (because of yeast) and biscuits. Do not give up, you're almost at the end. In a wok melt the honey with sweet chili sauce, add the chicken pieces and saute a minute or two over low heat, mixing well with honey sauce. Glabbb ... .. and Now, armed with fork, chopsticks or hands, take and eat it if you want to accompany with steamed vegetables.
0 comments:
Post a Comment