Dear friends, this' Today we honor two great inventions of the Creator: pork ribs and Guinness. And what better way to honor not to combine in this sublime dish Tex-Mex? You can 'use any dark beer, but for fans of beer and irlandofili like myself, there is a dark beer par excellence: the Guinness' s note. I still remember with a tear the first time that my teeth biting a 'Baby Back Rib' (Ribbed in English) in Los Angeles at the tender age of 18 years. A bite that changed my life forever: from that moment it was love at first sight I hope to convey to all those who are preparing for the first time to eat this kind of pork ribs. Another pleasant memory of this dish is the Guinness. It dates back to just a couple of years ago, our visit (Peppe, Diego if you tap a shot) to the Guinness Factory in Dublin. What an experience! Not to mention the drinks in Temple Bar ... sigh ... what good memories. Oh yes ... I would define this right: the dish of recovered memories. I hope to convey a bit 'of that poem that awakens in me talking about pork chops and Guinness. Come on, as usual, to list training in the field:
serves 4 people, considering them a second with the same strange properties of cherries: one leads to another ...
- 20 pork chops or pork (best), about 1.5 kg
- half a liter of Past Tomato
- a Guinness stout or other anonymous
330 ml - 50 g brown sugar
-
2 small onion - 2 cloves'
Garlic - 2 Chillies
What you see in the picture above here is what you try to do, chopped onion, garlic and pepper, transfer them to a casserole dish top with the tomato sauce, Guinness and brown sugar. Cook on low heat with a lid for about 'hour, turning ribs occasionally. I know, during all that time, the temptation would be to put up a tent to camp out in front of the stove and do not remove your eyes off the beautiful ribbed. I know you understand. It happens to me too. Have some 'check though! Let them cook in peace for a 'Oretta, we said, and turn off the heat. Now comes the difficult part of the recipe: let marinate overnight in a tomato sauce. You will understand what is the difficulty, I suppose: P. Survivors of that night, the day following drain the ribs from the sauce and put on a nice grill to grill, or better yet a nice barbecue on the day of Easter or August. The sauce must not be wasted: the flame let it thicken for a few minutes to accompany the ribs and serve when ready. Sluuurp .... Now you can eat and enjoy it all. ... Sure the fact that now you have done your a bit 'of that poem that I quoted at' beginning!
0 comments:
Post a Comment