Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Paris Kennedy Movies Paris Kennedy Adult Movies?

CAFFE 'E CHOCOLATE

IMG_2294

Dear followers, that now is the second cake that I propose in this crazy blog. And I must say that I'm taking in all the senses ... taste! Difficult to describe in words what I feel when the spoon will be close to your mouth deburring and eager to taste this divine creation. Believe me, no words suffice; touches you try, I'm sorry. So, no more famous nonsense (who the hell will then boh ???), roll up their sleeves and coming into the training field!

serves 6 mousse, considering afternoon snack of a stomach like mine (no joke, however calculated, which ask bis, tris and Quadris!):
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 100 g of milk chocolate
- 60 g Sugar
- 120 ml of fresh cream
-
3 eggs - 1 cup of espresso

desire to produce as soon as possible what your hungry eyes have seen in the photo above, you begin to chop coarsely the two types of chocolate and melt in water bath; to do this, take a small saucepan, fill it two-thirds' s water and put it to boil. Above ask yourself a frying pan with the chopped chocolate and let it dissolve slowly mixing gently with a wooden spoon. Add a cup of coffee and continue stirring occasionally. Every now and then I said. Do not do me like that I can not remove the wooden spoon from the pan and to remove the eyes, which have become two spiraling volutes. You can still control you. You have to do it, because the worst is yet to come. Separate the yolks from the whites. Whip with electric whips (if you have not, good luck and lots of elbow grease) the egg whites with sugar and keep aside. In a separate container, beat the egg yolks with 3 tablespoons of sugar until 'do not come out a creamy zabaglione and yellow. We're almost there. Whip the cream. At this point, 's order, along the cooled chocolate to the yolks. Then add the whipped cream and continue to whip to mix. In the end, no more whip (which are violent ...) which are incorporated softly whipped egg whites to the rest of the compound. As he built up gradually stir with a spoon. Be gentle or you take it down. Now, if everything went as it should, before you have a chocolaty mousse and fragrant that invites you to forget the sorrows of life and to console himself with the pleasing notes of cocoa. Call attractive no doubt. But before giving in, I suggest you resist another 3 hours. So much time you have to leave the mousse in the refrigerator so that it curdles just enough to devour her with a spoon. Do this: take the molds like the ones I used tin foil, lining the inside of foil, pour the creamy chocolaty and cover with another layer of film. Then refrigerate for 3 hours. When devour them, take them off and be folded gently into a saucer. You can decorate with the chocolate chips and powdered sugar. At this point you will be to reverse them! Eat and enjoy it all! Sluuurp!

IMG_2257

0 comments:

Post a Comment