Dear friends, this' now carry one of the flagships of my brother Diego. We give to Caesar what is Caesar's. Quite by chance we ended up with slices of fresh tuna under my nose and because I was busy with chocolate salami , my brother decided to delight us with this dish which I felt to add a final touch in style Gola sin Preferred, just to put the 'unmistakable trademark. I asked Diego to write 's article, but a very serious illness at the finger tips known as laziness means that I'm writing it! Not bad, when it comes to spreading tasty recipes in the blogosphere I do not pray. Well, will delight you with this first course of fish then, coming into the training field!
serves 4 people think of a rather light and delicious first course, served with a meaty appetizer or a second:
- 500 g Fresh
Troccoli - 200 g fresh tuna steak
- 500 g of tomato
- 3
Carrot - 1 Onion
- 3 stalks celery
- 4 onions
- a glass of white wine
- Salt, black pepper
- Extra Virgin-d 'Oliva
Here in this beautiful foreground star This fresh summer recipe (which of course I propose to November: P). Take your beautiful fresh tuna and cut it into cubes. In a pan fry the base of the sauce in a little 'extra virgin' olive oil: saute carrots, celery, onions and spring onions, all finely chopped. After a few minutes, add the tuna and sauté for 2 minutes. Then it all faded with white wine. If all goes as expected, and the tuna is of good quality, you should feel gentle breezes of the Mediterranean out of your pot and set out in sinuous your nostrils. Hold on, we are nearing the end. Add the tomato puree and cook the sauce for a 'Oretta or so. Towards the end of cooking tasted the sauce and adjust salt and pepper. A party put on to boil and drain the troccoli beautiful al dente. Saute pan with the tuna sauce and dried tomatoes cut into strips. Sluuuurp! And, last but not least, serve, eat and enjoy it all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment